Monday 4 April 2011

My First Quilt

Well, I told you about my new quilting obsession.  My first foray into quilting was caused by my buying a 'Freebird' by MoMo for Moda charm pack.  I had no idea what was buying it for - I just loved the fabrics, and I loved that you can buy the whole range in just a 5" square pack.  "So, I'll just sew them all together" I though to myself, which I did.  They sat in the box like that for a month.  "Shall I make them into a bag? A purse? What?"  Inspiration hit me -"I'll try a quilt".  YouTube is wonderful for finding lots of tutorials!!  Anyway.  That was in February and here is the finished result.  I'm just get a bit frustrated about how little time I have to quilt some more.  Hey ho, never mind. Maybe soon........

Freebird, By MoMo for Moda Quilt.


1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt , it was the inspiration for my Aunts comforter fleece.

    ReplyDelete